Last year I learned the hard way that Fall and Winter birthday parties should be scheduled at indoor venues. We were rained out hours before the party started and brought everyone into our house. Over the past year, we have identified some great resources for indoor birthday parties.
For those who want to keep their houses intact, there are venues, and for those who want to keep the party at home, we’ve got some entertainers we’ve reviewed. If you are in-the-know about other East Bay birthday party gems, please add your tips in the comments.
- LEGO Playwell (Marin and Pleasanton)
- Pump it Up (bouncy houses to the extreme)
- Playland-not-at-the-beach (for big kids)
- Superfranks (Pleasanton)
- Magic Dan
- Vivarium traveling reptile show
- Happily Ever Laughter fairies
- LEGO Playwell party (comes to you).
- Fire Pixies special guest character actresses (Disney princesses, zookeepers, etc.)
Related: 2010 indoor birthday party round-up