We are so excited to offer another Baby’s Day Out in Berkeley.
Brought to you by Urban Sitter, Mommy Made Goodness baby food, Little Green Pouch — and of course 510Families.com, we have treats in store for you!
Do you have a pre-crawling baby? If so, we’d like to invite you to 510Families’ third Baby’s Day Out at Brushstrokes Studio in Berkeley on Thursday, August 1 from 9 to 11 am. Back by popular demand, this event is fun for parents and babies.
We have partnered with Urban Sitter and Brushstrokes Studio, plus new partners Mommy Made Goodness and Little Green Pouch to bring East Bay parents (and their babies!) a fun FREE morning outing featuring pottery painting and organic baby food tasting.
At Brushstrokes Studio, you’ll find everything you need to create a ceramic tile, frame, or mug with your child’s footprint on it. Studio fees will be waived for this special event.
Other good stuff to know:
- Babysitters from Urban Sitter will be on hand to meet you and hold your baby if you need to go to the bathroom or use both hands for anything!
- Nursing chair and changing table are available in the beautiful, light-filled studio
- Mommy Made Goodness will offer samples of their fresh, yummy homemade baby food and founding moms will be on hand to answer questions about their delivery service, baby food making, nutrition, and storage.
- Little Green Pouch will provide a reusable food pouch for babies (and big kids!) for each guest.
- Bagels and coffee are on us!
RSVP to claim your ticket before they’re gone. Admission is free; you only pay for the pottery you paint. We are asking for a $6 deposit to hold your space — which will be applied to any piece you paint at Brushstrokes. Pre-crawlers are welcome. Feel free to bring a pregnant friend or one with a new baby (only adults need tickets).
Thanks again to our generous sponsors for helping us put this together. Click here to RSVP.