- Kensington Circus Pub (basket of toys beneath the dart board)
- Pyramid Brewery (large and loud with toddler nibbles on the menu)
- Jupiter (scream as loud as you want on the back patio)
My good friend Jennifer suggests these five favorite bars and pubs that are fun for grownups as well as preschoolers:
- Ben & Nicks in Rockridge (nice big booths, serves pub grub)
- Barclays (eat outside and enjoy bar food)
- Cato’s Ale House on Piedmont (pizza and crayons)
- Cesar during the day or as earlybirds for dinner (her daughter, D, loves the cherry soda and olives)
- Raleigh’s on Telegraph (enormous outdoor patio, is 21 and over on weekend nights)
What are your favorite places that are kid-tolerable before bedtime and great for grown-ups after? I have noticed that sports bars games on can help little kids zone out into a fuzzy state of good manners. Results may vary.
Photo from Greg Neate via flickr.