- Visit a unique showcase of “creche” displays (nativity scenes) at The Cathedral of Christ the Light, happening all weekend. (Learn how to make your own on Saturday!)
- Burn off some holiday cookies at a festive 5k/10k run (and a free “kids dash”) that will have your feet jingling. Literally. Don’t forget your Santa hat!
- If you’re expecting during the holiday season (and I don’t mean in-laws), you can still catch a prenatal pilates workshop and meet other moms-to-be!
- Make a table-top gingerbread house to take home at a special gingerbread-making workshop at Habitot.
- Looking for a sitter? Stop by Studio Grow to sit down and do holiday crafts with “UrbanSitters.”
- Create gifts from the heart: UC Botanical Gardens will have a family workshop to create handmade gifts.
- Fairy Winter Wonderland begins Friday – same Fairyland charm, but with Santa, twinkling lights and cider!
- Your afternoon Monterey Market run will be more festive and charitable this Saturday: Santa will visit, cider will be served and toys & warm clothing donations can be made to benefit homeless women and children.
- Find novel items and purge the unwanted at the Sassy Family pop-up fair and clothing swap.
- Latkes, Chanukah crafts, and imaginative games: celebrate with Robbo at Temple Beth Abraham.
Weekend Planner (December 15 + 16)
December 13, 2012 By Leave a Comment