- Friday morning hike. (But check the East Bay Moms site for rainy default plan!)
- If you were too busy to check out the twinkly lights around town, there is still time:
head into the hills ordrive up to the zoo.
- Have a quiet meal or catch up on a flick you’ve missed: parents nights out are happening at Studio Grow and Pump It Up.
- Lawrence Hall could be the perfect winter-time stop: sculpture-making, animal encounters and planetarium shows galore!
- Celebrate the cold and the clouds — it’s a winter extravaganza at MOCHA.
- Returning gifts or cashing in gift cards? Your tot may not be interested, so that’s why there’s always Saturday afternoon story time at Barnes & Noble Bay Street.
- You can entertain out-of-town family and stay on this side of the Bay Bridge: check out Magic and Comedy at The Central Stage.
- Resolve to start family yoga for the new year! (You can start early.)
- If you need some Monday ideas: there’s always Play Cafe, a park you’ve never tried, Habitot, Studio Grow, or Brushstrokes.
- Ring in the New Year in broad day light with Lawrence Hall of Science – bubbly apple cider and all!
Photo courtesy of Lawrence Hall of Science’s Facebook page.