On our other blog for new moms, Rookie Moms, we have been running a series about technology we’re enjoying as parents.
- New iPhone app for expectant parents: Cinemama lets you produce a time-lapse video of a growing belly. Read more about this app from the March of Dimes >
- Podcasts: What to listen to while you’re waiting for your child’s gymnastics class. Read about Whitney’s favorites >
- Naptime playlists on Spotify: Heather recommends letting your toddler shake his sillies out before lulling him to sleep. She shares a playlist that transitions from wiggly to still >
- Endless Alphabet App: This charming app is free and well-liked by those who have tried it with their kids.
- Never forget a toy you brought on vacation: Snap a picture of everything you’ve brought. Use your phone for this one, too >