Thanks to Kids Gym Berkeley for being a sponsor of 510Families.com and donating a fun-filled low-stress birthday party. You're gonna want this party!
Would your child love to invite his or her friends to explore a unique play space, filled with hands-on fun that engages their bodies? We are thrilled to be able to give one lucky reader a birthday party hosted at Kids Gym Berkeley. Read on for details and entry instructions.
When I hosted Milo's eight birthday at Kids Gym Berkeley, I thought it was stress-free and high fun for my energetic kids, a total success. We've also hosted some of our magical epic play dates in the space, and it is just as wonderful for toddlers!
The Kids Gym Berkeley playspace itself is a continuously evolving environment of swings, zipline, two trampolines with basketball hoops (limit 2 kids each), and several smaller rooms of little kids' entertainment, including a dress-up space, chill-out room, and craft and puzzle tables.
What is unique about Kids Gym Berkeley is the inclusive design of the space and programming. Children with special needs are welcomed with open arms and the materials and set-up of the rooms are safe, inspiring, and fun for them. Owner Barbara Broderick says, “No one needs to apologize for their child's abilities here.” Learn more about Kids Gym Berkeley drop-in playtime.
The basic party package includes exclusive access to the enormous dance studio party room (678 square feet in just the party room!) and shared access to the entire play space for two hours. If kids want to stay after the allotted party time, that's cool too.
With the ample staff, I felt fully comfortable letting my three children run around while I set up for about 20 minutes.
The playspace is toddler-friendly and the sweet spot is probably ages 2-6, but we've taken our 8-year olds numerous times just to play. Who doesn't like a trampoline?
Kids Gym Birthday Party Details
What you get:
- Two hours of exclusive use of the party room.
- Admission to the play space for up to 20 children under 18 (with trampoline-safe socks!) – adults are free.
- Tables with tablecloths in the party room.
What you provide:
- Food and drink
- Cake and ice cream
- Paper plates, napkins and cups and any decorations.
- Party favors (upgraded package includes these)
What you pay:
- $270/party is the mini party package for 10 children in a smaller party room
- $450/party with 20-child maximum as described above; $12 per additional child.
- $500 for all of the above plus a dedicated party coordinator.
- $800 gets you exclusive use of the entire facility for up to 20 kids, a dedicated staff member, and party favors for everyone.
- Optional extras include helium balloons, popcorn machine, and face-painting.
- DEAL: Book a party by May 31, 2018 and save 10% off your party package with code KG510BD2018
Bottom Line: In terms of entertaining the children, we file this party as one of the easiest and least stressful we've thrown. A party at Kids Gym Berkeley is perfect for a winter birthday when the weather can be iffy or if your children have boundless energy and you don't have the stamina to chase them and their pals all afternoon. Good, safe, fun. I totally recommend it.
For more information visit Kids Gym Berkeley online or call (510) 845-9787.
Giveaway details: The prize package on offer is the $450 Kids Gym basic birthday party package including 20 pairs of approved trampoline socks for 20 kids. Additional kids cost $12 each. Winner may pay the difference to upgrade if desired. Must schedule party within 12 months, subject to availability. Best for ages 1-11. No cash value in lieu of this party.
Thanks again to Kids Gym Berkeley for being a sponsor of 510Families.com. Book any party by May 31, 2018 and save 10% off your party package with code KG510BD2018