COVID-19 note: Mask up and keep your safe distance. What to do in the East Bay with kids today. We invite the community to submit fun family-friendly events here. Priority is given to affordable drop-in events in the local Oakland / Berkeley area (510).
What to expect:
- Class sizes limited to 6 Mamas per class
- No drop ins. Must reserve a spot ahead of time
- Masks required for all adults
- Children must stay in stroller at all times, masks optional
- 6ft social distancing at all times
- Workouts will be focussed on body weight exercises
- No equipment will be handed out or shared
- A class is subject to cancellation if there are 0 Mamas enrolled at least 30min prior to the start of class. Be sure to check the website for changes in schedule.
What to bring:
- a mask
- plenty of water
- towel, yoga mat, or blanket
- baby essentials including snacks and/or toys for your little one(s)
- any kind of stroller
- comfortable walking/running shoes
- appropriate exercise attire
- First class free; sign up here.
- $22 per class; $65 unlimited membership
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.Tue October 12, 2021
9:30 am - 10:30 am
Christie Park 6200 Christie Ave. Emeryville
$22 per class; $65 unlimited membership; first class free
View Website > >
Contact: email@example.com 510.255.5926
Add to Your Calendar: iCal
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: Please be mindful of “social distancing” strategies and always wear a mask to events with other people.
Powered by Events Manager