What: For the first time in its 44-year history, this holiday tradition comes to life as A Christmas Carol: On Air, an enthralling radio play that the whole family can enjoy from the comfort of home.
- Opening Night is Friday, Dec. 4 at 6 pm
- Dec. 23 at 6 pm is a special Family Fireside Night
- On-Demand Listening is available Dec. 5–Dec. 31, 2020
Price: Tickets for this special audio performance with activity book are $40 per family. Buy tickets now >>
- All tickets include an activity book with themed activities and games that families can do together. “Fred’s Party” tickets come with a printable version (included) and “Cratchit Family” tickets include a special commemorative edition mailed to your home for $20 (please allow at least 2 weeks for delivery)
- To make spirits even brighter, A.C.T. is partnering with Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream on a custom ice cream flavor inspired by A Christmas Carol that will be available at all four Bay Area locations during the month of December. Find one near you >
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.
Date(s) - 12/04/20
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
$40 to $60
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the activity organizer or venue as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: Please be mindful of “social distancing” strategies and always wear a mask to events with other people.