What: For the first time in its 44-year history, this holiday tradition comes to life as A Christmas Carol: On Air, an enthralling radio play that the whole family can enjoy from the comfort of home.
- Opening Night is Friday, Dec. 4 at 6 pm
- Dec. 23 at 6 pm is a special Family Fireside Night
- On-Demand Listening is available Dec. 5–Dec. 31, 2020
Price: Tickets for this special audio performance with activity book are $40 per family. Buy tickets now >>
- All tickets include an activity book with themed activities and games that families can do together. “Fred’s Party” tickets come with a printable version (included) and “Cratchit Family” tickets include a special commemorative edition mailed to your home for $20 (please allow at least 2 weeks for delivery)
- To make spirits even brighter, A.C.T. is partnering with Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream on a custom ice cream flavor inspired by A Christmas Carol that will be available at all four Bay Area locations during the month of December. Find one near you >
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.
Date(s) - 12/09/20
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
$40 to $60
*Online* Your House Your House
Add to Your Calendar:
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: Please be mindful of “social distancing” strategies and always wear a mask to events with other people.