- Grilled sausages with bun & sauerkraut
- Homemade Käsespätzle, Potato salad and German soft pretzels
- Homemade Gluehwein (mulled wine) and Hot cocoa, Local beers
- Seasonal treats: Weckmaenner and Gingerbread rocking horses
- Homemade cakes, cookies and pies, oh my!
And of course, please keep in mind this is a fundraising event for BAKS! The more you buy, the more you support the school.
5:15 pm – Performances by Kinderstube & BAKS+ children
6:00 pm – Lantern Parade
FREE ADMISSION with any purchase of the attractive food & drink packages. Order tickets online to skip the line at the door! Entry at the door is $3 per person, $7 for the whole family.
Purchase tickets online at
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.
Date(s) - 11/09/19
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
$3 per person, $7 for the whole family
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the activity organizer or venue as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: In the event that local health officials ask for “social distancing” strategies that include canceling large gatherings, some of these pre-planned activities may be canceled or rescheduled: concerts, festivals, playtime, sports events, storytimes, and other gatherings.