Kids and families will enjoy the carnival at Clayton Oktoberfest. Downtown Clayton is transformed into a full size carnival with amusements rides and game booths. Beyond the carnival, this family-friendly festival features:
- an authentic German biergarten,
- food & beer,
- arts/craft vendors, and
- live music.
- Saturday, October 1st 11:00am – 8:00pm
- Sunday, October 2nd 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday, September 30th* 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday, October 1st 12:00pm – 10:00pm
- Sunday, October 2nd 12:00pm – 8:00pm
*Carnival only on Friday, no vendors or alcohol sales that day.
- Opening Ceremony – Saturday 12 noon
- Keg Tap – Saturday 12:30
- Music starts – 12:30
- Bavarian Dancers – 1:30 or 2pm
- Clayton Community Library – 6125 Clayton Rd.
- Diablo View Middle School – 300 Diablo View Ln. (Shuttle)
- Disabled Parking Only: Endeavor Hall – 6008 Center St.
Free Shuttle Service
- Saturday, October 1st 11:00am – 8:30pm
- Sunday, October 2nd 11:30am – 6:30pm
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.Sat October 1, 2022
12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Downtown Clayton Main St Clayton
Free admission; food and rides extra
View Website > >
Contact: Clayton Business & Community Association 925-672-2272
Add to Your Calendar: iCal
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: Please be mindful of “social distancing” strategies and always wear a mask to events with other people.