Come out and enjoy a day in San Francisco’s Historic Japantown and celebrate the Japanese national holiday Children’s Day (Kodomo no Hi). Come participate in a variety of carnival games, crafts, a bounce house, and live entertainment and cultural performances.
- 11:15 am -ABC Preschool Performance
- 11:40 am – Ito Yosakoi Performance
- 12:30 pm – Sakura Art Contest Winner Announcement
- 12:45 pm – San Francisco Kendo Dojo Demonstration
- 1:15 pm – Sakura Art Contest Winner Announcement
- 1:20 pm – JCCCNC Ukulele Performance
- 2:15 pm – Dan Chan Presents Magic Show
- 3:00 pm – Sakura Art Contest Winner Announcement
- 3:10 pm – Nikkei Youth Raffle Drawing
- 3:15 pm – GenRyu Arts Taiko Performance
This event is free and open to the public and is hosted by the Japanese Cultural and Community Center of Northern California (the Center). Follow on Facebook (@LikeJCCCNC) and on Instagram (jcccnc_sf). Check updates about the festival and highlighting activities, performances, and special giveaways.
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.
Date(s) - 05/04/19
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Japantown Geary & Webster San Francisco
Add to Your Calendar:
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: Please be mindful of “social distancing” strategies and always wear a mask to events with other people.