Experience CuriOdyssey’s exciting combination of science and wildlife that is unique in the Bay Area.
- Interact with robotic creations built by kids and professionals, make and wear technology-inspired art, meet living insects and learn how bugs influence imagination and innovation.
- Be captivated by Beetlelady, Dr. Stephanie Dole, and her wriggling insects.
- Meet the students with FIRST and take their robots for a drive.
- See Starship’s delivery robot rove around the zoo.
- Create a TechInsect from computer parts with The Museum of Craft and Design.
- Try on Giant Cardboard Robot arms.
- Learn about a bug you draw from a Customer X robot, or about augmented reality and 3D bugs.
- Be enchanted by Paul-Lous Agenau’s delightful, dancing teapot robot.
Event free with Admission
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.
Date(s) - 04/08/18
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
$9.50 - Children (under 2 years old FREE) $12.50 - Adults $8.50 - Students (13-17) & Seniors (62+) Park entrance fee - $6/car
CuriOdyssey 1651 Coyote Point Drive San Mateo
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.