Summertime is heating up! Join Decathlon in kicking off the summer sun with fun games, activities, music, and more at this Emeryville sporting good store. Test out the latest summer gear with support from local athletes and Decathlon’s sport experts, regardless of your skill-level. All levels are welcome and beginners are encouraged to join – you may find a new passion for the summer ahead! Invite your friends, family, or anyone you know who loves trying out new sports and enjoying fun in the sun, for free!
What you can look forward to:
- Aerial Silks Workshop with Kyla Cunningham in celebration of International Yoga Day (10am-3pm)
- Refreshments from Project Juice to keep you refreshed throughout the day’s activities (10am-4pm)
- Roller Blading tutorial sessions from BFree Blading Academy in celebration of Go Skateboarding Day (11am-1pm)
- Surf tutorial sessions to learn how to get started out on the waves from our surfing expert (10am-5pm)
- Enjoy summer-vibe jams from DJ Tion (10am-5pm)
- Enjoy our Decathlon Lounge Area to relax and test out our latest camping gear (10am-5pm)
Follow on Facebook and Instagram for more events + adventures!
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.
Date(s) - 06/22/19
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the activity organizer or venue as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: Please be mindful of “social distancing” strategies and always wear a mask to events with other people.