The annual Day of the Dead celebration is a family-friendly, activity-packed, community event at the South Berkeley Farmers’ Market. Come join for a great family friendly day!
- Traditional Dia de los Muertos Altar hosted by BAHIA – bring something to leave at the altar – a poem, a picture, a gift
- Live Mariachi Band
- Face Painting
- Clay sugar skull decorating
- Papel Picado paper cut-out activity
- Mask making and other crafts for kids and family
- Costume Contest – wear your Halloween costume and you might win a basket of farmers' market goodies!
- A bounty of fresh and organic Harvest vegetables at the market!
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.
Date(s) - 10/29/19
2:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- art & music
- Annual Event
- free & cheap
- grade schoolers
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the activity organizer or venue as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: In the event that local health officials ask for “social distancing” strategies that include canceling large gatherings, some of these pre-planned activities may be canceled or rescheduled: concerts, festivals, playtime, sports events, storytimes, and other gatherings.