The annual Day of the Dead celebration is a family-friendly, activity-packed, community event at the South Berkeley Farmers’ Market. Come join for a great family friendly day!
- Traditional Dia de los Muertos Altar hosted by BAHIA – bring something to leave at the altar – a poem, a picture, a gift
- Live Mariachi Band
- Face Painting
- Clay sugar skull decorating
- Papel Picado paper cut-out activity
- Mask making and other crafts for kids and family
- Costume Contest – wear your Halloween costume and you might win a basket of farmers' market goodies!
- A bounty of fresh and organic Harvest vegetables at the market!
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.
Date(s) - 10/29/19
2:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Berkeley Farmers Market (Adeline St & 63rd St) Adeline St & 63rd St Berkeley
- Annual Event
- art & music
- free & cheap
- grade schoolers
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.