Spend your day enjoying San Francisco Zoo and the best part is all children age 14 and younger get in FREE with a paying adult!
For many children, meeting a giraffe, bear or lion is the highlight of their year and we can’t think of a better way to start 2018 than with a Zoo visit.
Top 10 Things To Do At San Francisco Zoo and Gardens:
2. Take a ride on the Little Puffer train and Dentzel Carousel
3. Learn about bugs Insect Zoo and discover why they are crucial components of our ecosystems.
4. Pet goats, sheep and more at the Family Farm
5. Go behind the scenes and learn insider information on a Wild Walk (weekends)
6. Watch animal keepers hand-feed the largest breeding colony of Magellanic penguins at 10:30 and 3:30
7. See spectacular giraffe up close during the Keeper Talk and feeding in the giraffe barn
8. Burn off energy at the amazing Elinor Friend Playground, with play structures for all ages and abilities
9. Look out for free-flying birds inside the South American Tropical Rainforest & Aviary
10. Explore one of San Francisco’s few remaining earthquake shacks and learn the history at Greenie’s Conservation Corner
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.
Date(s) - 01/31/18
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
$16-$19 for ages 15 and up
San Francisco Zoo SLOAT BLVD. @ THE GREAT HIGHWAY San Francisco
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.