Check out what's happening at the Ardenwood Historic Farm this weekend >
Some of the park features include the followings:
- Arden Station and Deer Park Station: Board the farm’s train here. It takes you back more than 100 years to a time when railroads connected the East Bay’s farms to towns and cities. The train is operated by Ardenwood’s Railroad Museum with staff and docents dressed in period costumes. For information, visit the Society for the Preservation of Carter Railroad Resources (SPCRR) website
- Victorian Garden: The garden area looks much like it did near the turn of the 20th century.
- Patterson House: Home to three generations of the Patterson family. It began as George Patterson's bachelor farmhouse built in 1857. The house was expanded with a Queen Anne addition in 1889 as the family, the farm, and their place in East Bay society grew.
- Farmyard Cafe: Open on weekends serving Mission Coffee, healthy snacks, delicious lunch options and locally made treats and treasures. Birthday Party Catering offered as well. Please contact Lindsey at 510-754-9877 or email: Lindsey@ardenwoodevents.com. Open from 10:00am-4pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Animal Farms: At Ardenwood, you will see sheep, pigs, turkeys, chickens, rabbits, goats, and cows.
Download: Ardenwood Farm Animals
- Perry’s Pumpkin Patch: (510) 791-0340
- Haunted Railroad: Go to Eventbrite.com and type Ardenwood Haunted Railroad into the search bar. Or, buy tickets after 4:30pm on event days.
April through the Tues. before Thanksgiving:
Tues., Wed. & Sat.–$4/adults (18+ years), $3/seniors (62+ year), $2/children (4-17 years), under 4 years – free.
Thurs., Fri. and Sun.–$6/adults (18+ years), $5/seniors (62+ year), $4/children (4-17 years), under 4 years – free.
January through March, and the Wed. before Thanksgiving through December:
Tues. through Sun.–$4/adults (18+ years), $3/seniors (62+ year), $2/children (4-17 years), under 4 years – free.
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.
Date(s) - 03/08/20
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the activity organizer or venue as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: In the event that local health officials ask for “social distancing” strategies that include canceling large gatherings, some of these pre-planned activities may be canceled or rescheduled: concerts, festivals, playtime, sports events, storytimes, and other gatherings.