The Laurel Evening Market is held in the Laurel district every Third Thursday through October 17th, 2019 in the parking lot of Communite Table. This is a great event to engage with the community and support your local artists, makers, and small businesses.
– 25 vendors including local artists, makers & vintage dealers
– Food and drinks by Communite Table
– Music by Hip Hop for Change
– Make and Take special hands on activities
– Bubbles, balloons & sidewalk chalk for children
– Dog friendly
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.Thu October 17, 2019
4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Communite Table 4171 MacArthur Blvd Oakland
View Website > >
Contact: LAURA BARRIOS Laureleena@gmail.com Laureleena@gmail.com Laureleena@gmail.com 408-832-9551
Add to Your Calendar: iCal
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: Please be mindful of “social distancing” strategies and always wear a mask to events with other people.