Join for a Mother’s Day art event where students will learn how to draw Snoopy holding a heart with step-by-step guidance from a live art instructor! Create for Mom or Grandma as a gift from the heart.
What you will need:
- your favorite art tools to color with
Rules for joining the class:
- Please keep your microphone muted
- Raise your hand if you have a question
- Show your art up close to the camera when asked to share progress
- No recording the lesson out of respect to other students
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.
Date(s) - 04/29/20
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Donation Based: give what you can
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the activity organizer or venue as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: Please be mindful of “social distancing” strategies and always wear a mask to events with other people.