Come enjoy special Museum hours with your family.
The Art Studio will have special fall themed activities. The painting wall will be open to create a collaborative masterpiece; you can also make imaginative sculptures together using recycled Art Cart.
The Imagination Playground will have just replaced the Recycling Center. Some of blue blocks are big and some are small, so they set the scene for playing and imagining together as a family. Come build ramps, houses, anything you can imagine!
• Relax and enjoy a glass of wine and light snacks
• Make friends with other families of little ones
• PLAY with your fascinating & creative kid!
• Snack on some pizza and juice
• Make friends and show your grownups around
• Extra Museum time to play, play, play!
Space is limited, so register today!
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.
Date(s) - 11/22/19
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
$16 for family of 4
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the activity organizer or venue as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: Please be mindful of “social distancing” strategies and always wear a mask to events with other people.