The Oakland Greek Festival is back to celebrate its 51st year as an Oakland historical treasure with its delicious homemade cuisine and breathtaking panoramic view of the entire SF Bay Area! Come help celebrate and rejoice Greek cuisine, music, dance, art, and morel. Visit OaklandGreekFestival.com
- 2023 DATES: May 19, 20 & 21
- HOURS: 4pm – 10pm Friday; 11am – 10pm Saturday; 11am – 9pm Sunday
- WHERE: On the beautiful grounds of the Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the Ascension, 4700 Lincoln Avenue, Oakland hills, below Highway 13.
- ADMISSION: Adults $5, Children 12 & under are free.
- TICKETS: Purchase Entrance Tickets in advance via Eventbrite below. On Sale NOW!
- PARKING: Free parking at the Mormon Temple, Ability Now Bay Area (formerly Cerebral Palsy Center) and Head Royce School.
- RIDESHARE: Taking UBER or LYFT to-and-from the festival? Our easy drop-off and pick-up location is on Lincoln Avenue by the outdoor elevator next to the garage.
- FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE to-and-from the parking locations and Disabled Parking available.
- PREMIUM PARKING: $20 – Parking Pavilion
- PETS: Service Dogs Only
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.Sat May 20, 2023
11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the Ascension 4700 Lincoln Avenue Oakland
Adults $5, Children 12 & under are free.
View Website > >
Contact: Mariela Kadow email@example.com
Add to Your Calendar: iCal
- Age of kiddos
- Annual Event
- art & music
- date night
- For Parent(s)
- free & cheap
- grade schoolers
- mom's group outings
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: Please be mindful of “social distancing” strategies and always wear a mask to events with other people.