February 29 is a magical day that happens once every four years, and what better time to leap into fantasy and fun, then on Leap Day at SF Zoo!
The royal guests are invited to don their prettiest princess dresses, and most handsome prince outfits (and maybe come as your favorite frog!), to the first-ever Princes, Princesses and Frogs, Oh My! event to celebrate Leap Day.
- Meet some of your favorite princesses in person! Anna from Frozen, Ariel from The Little Mermaid and Moana on Nature Trail from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Royal Ball dance party in front of the Carousel 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Be among the first 200 to receive your very own tiara when you visit our main gift shop
- Learn about leaping animals and even pose with cut-out frogs (don’t forget to give it a kiss!)
- Face painter (additional fee required)
- Fun crafts and activities
Free with paid Zoo admission.
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.
Date(s) - 02/29/20
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Free with admission: $22/adult; $16/children (4-14); Free for children under 3; parking $11-13
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the activity organizer or venue as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: In the event that local health officials ask for “social distancing” strategies that include canceling large gatherings, some of these pre-planned activities may be canceled or rescheduled: concerts, festivals, playtime, sports events, storytimes, and other gatherings.