Kids of all ages and parents, come and stroll Telegraph Ave and collect treats from local merchants. Start at The East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse and grab a Halloween tote for all your candy, then head over to both Ruby’s Garden Kidwear & Gift & Hawk and Pony for their costume contests, trick and treat your way down to Flying Studios for their family dance party, and enter the apple bobbing contest at Ancient Ways!
- Ruby’s Garden: get your kids’ photos taken to enter their annual Costume Contest. Photos will be posted to Ruby’s Garden Facebook page so you can share with your friends and family.
- Hawk and Pony is hosting a zero-waste, Earth-positive Halloween party as they transition to 100% reusable drink containers and sustainable to-go food boxes. Enjoy zero-waste candy and enter the “Nature theme” costume contest to win one month of free coffee!
- Ancient Ways: try your skills at for their apple bobbing contest at 4075 Telegraph Ave.
- Family Dance Party at Flying Mod: join the Flying Studio’s disco ball dance floor for spooky decor, funky tunes, light refreshments, and good family times. The amazing flying staff will be on site to host the party.
- Merchants along Telegraph Avenue from 40th – 51st will open their doors to trick-or-treaters, offering candy, special Halloween activities, and other fun prizes.
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.
Date(s) - 10/31/19
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Shifra de Benedictis-Kessner
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the activity organizer or venue as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: Please be mindful of “social distancing” strategies and always wear a mask to events with other people.