The TreasureFest is a large monthly market (last weekend each month) featuring hundreds of local artists, designers, collectors, antiques, and underground food startups! In addition, there are DIY Workshops, live music, 25+ top food trucks, scavenger hunts and a full bar – Yee Haw!
The event is pet-friendly – parking is free – kids 12 and under are free.
– The last full weekend of every month
– Monthly market hosts 400+ local artists, makers, designers, antique collectors, under ground food start-ups, & more.
– 3 Full bars featuring a variety of local wine, craft beers, and seasonal cocktails.
– DIY community workshops & carnival games.
– 25+ Food Trucks & Food Tents
– Scavenger hunts.
– Kid zone with games for all ages
– 2+ local bands each day
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.
Date(s) - 09/29/18 - 09/30/18
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
$5 Entry, kids 12 & Under Free
500 Ave N, Treasure Island 500 Ave N San Francisco
- art & music
- free & cheap
- grade schoolers
- pregnancy & maternity
- san francisco
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.