Step outside and enjoy a night of outdoor exploration for the whole family, join us for:
- Stargazing with Eastbay Astronomical Society
- Llama meet-and-greet with Llamas of Circle Home
- Reptile show-and-touch with East Bay Vivarium
- Visit birds of prey with Lindsay Wildlife
- Learn about the Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail with the National Park Service
- “Pacing the Planets” hike with JMLT
- Sliders food truck, ice cream, arts and crafts, and more!
Twilight at Fernandez Ranch is a FREE event for kids of all ages and their families! Please RSVP.
The event is open to the public, free of charge, and ADA accessible. Free parking available. To ensure comfortable viewing, guests should bring a blanket and/or chair and flashlight. Budding and experienced photographers alike are encouraged to bring a camera to capture the evening beauty of Fernandez Ranch. Your photograph may be selected for JMLT’s website.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Date(s) - 08/16/18
5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Fernandez Ranch 1081 Christie Road Martinez
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.