The traveling exhibit, XOXO: An Exhibit About Love & Community, is designed for children ages 2-12.
Kids and adult companions work together through hands-on activities to spark conversations, share emotions, and nurture creative confidence.
At this exhibit, visitors can:
- Illuminate a hidden message about love by Holding Hands
- Answer questions about love and community then share for others to read
- Work together to connect an infinite Story Puzzle
- Create Silhouettes using lightboxes
- Build and explore facial expressions using Empathy Blocks
- Speak into Tone Phones and see voices projected on a screen
- Write down thoughts and press them into Tokens of Love
Catch this LOVEly experience February 19 through Labor Day Weekend 2022
- Thursday and Friday from 10 am to 12:30 pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.Sun February 20, 2022
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Children's Creativity Museum (CCM) 221 4th Street San Francisco
$20.00 per person aged 1 and up
View Website > >
Contact: email@example.com (415) 820-3320
Add to Your Calendar: iCal
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: Please be mindful of “social distancing” strategies and always wear a mask to events with other people.