[Note: This is the 2014 post for Egg-centric Easter activities around Oakland]
If you’re not gung-ho about the Easter holiday enough to produce your own egg-stravaganza at home, perhaps one of these outings will provide you with some good spring-themed photo opps. We’ve rounded up eight Easter egg hunts in the 510.
Saturday, March 23
- Spring Egg Scramble in Crab Cove, Alameda
Sunday, March 24
- Egg Hunt and Water Games at King Pool, Berkeley
Saturday, March 30
- Bonnet Parade and Egg Hunt at Kennedy Park, Hayward
- Egg Hunt Extravaganza at Willard Park, Berkeley
- Easter Egg Hunt at Play Cafe, Oakland
- The Great Egg Hunt at Dunsmuir Estates, Oakland
Sunday, March 31
- Easter Egg Hunt and Pancake Breakfast, Unitarian Universalist Church, Berkeley
- Montclair Village Egg Hunt, Montclair Park, Oakland
Plus you’ll find Bunny action all weekend long March 30/31 at Fairyland.