Things to do in the East Bay with Kids this Weekend
All Weekend Stuff
- Look to the skies or explore a ship, it’s Fleet Week!
- Plan a trip to an East Bay pumpkin patch or corn maze.
- Feed the ducks at Pinole’s Fernandez Park.
Saturday, October 7
- Enjoy a day of art-making, music, and games at Fall Family Day in Richmond.
- Be amazed at a magic show full of not-so-scary Halloween fun in Oakland.
- Watch Monsters University in the park—one of the last outdoor movies of the season.
Sunday, October 8
- Take advantage of $5 Admission Day at The Lawrence Hall of Science—an East Bay fav!
- Go for a spin on an East Bay carousel with your kids.
- Explore rhythms and beats in the instrument petting zoo at Community Day of Music.
Monday, October 9
Need more ideas? We’ve got loads. Check out our local family-friendly events calendar, Outdoor Movie Round-Up, Outdoor Concerts for Families, Guide to Pumpkin Patches and Corn Mazes, or our Guide to Best Things to do in October with East Bay kids.
Come back each week for top kid picks in Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda, and the cool towns nearby.
Disclaimer: 510families urges you to confirm any event details, like date, time, location, and admission prices with the third party hosting the event.