Every weekend there are great things to do in the East Bay with kids! We’ve curated a list of the best events and activities for families this weekend to save you the research. Presenting your weekend planner.
We update this page every Wednesday, so be sure to come back and see what we have coming up for next weekend in Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda, and the cool towns nearby.
Hello, 510 families! This year's Easter and Passover are going to be a unique experience for all. Instead of gathering with friends and families, we will celebrate by placing paper eggs on our windows and join the Seder via Zoom with our loved ones (click here for Passover ideas). Every day is a challenge for us, but if you are able, please lend a helping hand to those who need it most during this difficult time. Even a simple thank you will go a long way. Even though the weekend doesn't feel like the weekend anymore, please enjoy 🤩
Things to do in the East Bay with kids this weekend
- Go on an Easter Egg Hunt walk around the neighborhood to capture colorful eggs on windows.
- Bring your pots and pans and get ready to shake, move, and sing at Virtual Magical Bridge Concert (every day at noon).
- Dance to the Central African beats for a fun workout (Sat 5 pm & Sun 2 pm). Tickets >
- Send your photos to PictureMeBunny.com for a virtual Easter Bunny photo. (open now until Saturday)
- Have you doodled with Mo Willems yet?
- Yoga can be both relaxing and upbeat with Cosmic Kids Yoga.
LIVE ON SATURDAY
- Join for a free song circle with your favorite stuffy.
- Visit a farm, virtually, to see how our animal friends are doing at the Sweet Farm.
- Meet-greet virtually with princess Jasmine and Ariel for songs and storytime. Tickets >
LIVE ON SUNDAY
- Join for a live family yoga to stretch.
What we've been up to this past week:
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: Shelter in place with the exception of essential services like food, medical, and fuel. Tips on COVID-19 with kids >