Every weekend there are great things to do in the East Bay with kids! We’ve curated a list of the best events and activities for families this weekend.
We update this page every Wednesday, so be sure to come back and see what we have coming up for next weekend in Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda, and the cool towns nearby.
Hello 510 families! Today is first day of SPRING! So why not break out that trampoline for some spring-fun? Hope everyone is feeling good and ready for exciting activities on the weekend.
Things to do in the East Bay with kids this weekend
Saturday, March 23, 2019
- Love outdoor fun? Try Tinkergarten's free trial class for structured and free outdoor play in the park. Registration is required.
- Watch Play Ball! A circus show like no other, where young artists re-interpret your favorite sports in circus style with juggling, acrobatics, stilt dancing and more. Two free shows, in the AM and PM.
- Do you like tacos? Snack on tacos and listen to stories about tacos at Feeding Our Journeys: Taco Tasting & Storytelling.
- Celebrate the beginning of Spring with a flower inspired art activities at the Junior Center's Free Family Day.
- Future ballerinas are welcome to join grand opening of Tutu School in Alameda to see performances and meet real-life ballerinas.
Sunday, March 24, 2019
- Get your bike and gears, and join Family Cycling Workshop for a day of fun games, safety drills, skills building, and a neighborhood ride.
- Play with your toddlers at Kindergym in the morning and join the fun again in the afternoon with diverse families.
- Plan your summer at East Bay Camp & School Fair with free activities and over 60 exhibitors to learn about variety of programs.
- Watch the Cal Bears rally at tennis matches in the morning against Nevada or afternoon against Saint Mary's (California). Check out our guide for more Cal games on weekends.
- See which fresh produce are in season and enjoy live music at Kensington Farmers Market
See the rest of our family-friendly events calendar for more choices of where to go and what to do.
Disclaimer: 510families urges you to confirm any event details, like date, time, location, and admission with the third party hosting the event.