Reserve yourself a spot at this interactive art event here. This event is for parents and their pre-crawlers only. No big siblings, please.
We are so excited to offer another Baby's Day Out in Berkeley. Do you have a pre-crawling baby? If so, we'd like to invite you to 510Families' popular Baby's Day Out at Brushstrokes Studio in Berkeley on Friday, April 27 from 9 to 11 am. This event is fun for parents and babies whether you're crafty, social, or neither. RSVP to claim your ticket before they're gone.
Brought to you by Penn Mutual Life, Bamboobies, MyPostcard, Taste Nirvana — and of course 510Families.com. We have lots treats in store for you!
We want to thank our partners for bringing East Bay parents (and their babies!) a fun morning outing featuring pottery painting and snacks.
This party is a ton of fun and back by popular demand. Your $10 ticket purchase gives you access to the following for an adult and baby duo:
- Entry into Brushstrokes Studio (usually $12 per adult) for one adult and baby pair.
- A small tile to stamp your baby's footprint (or $7 credit to another pottery piece you want to paint – they have it all!)
- Our team ready to hold your baby if you need to go to the bathroom or use both hands for anything!
- Nursing chair and changing table available in the beautiful, light-filled studio
- Breastfeeding support products from Bamboobies
- Mini photo session for you and your bambino by BabyLove Photography (for an extra fee, parents can sign up for these!)
- Taste test the yummy coconut water from Taste Nirvana
- $10 credit from MyPostcard to send fun cards when and where you want
- Goody bag with special treats.
- Investment guidance because new parents have new priorities
- Invitation to win a door prize
- Donuts and coffee, on Penn Mutual Life!
At Brushstrokes Studio, you'll find everything you need to create a ceramic tile, frame, or mug with your child's footprint on it. Studio fees will be waived for this special event and the ticket price includes one ceramic tile or a $7 credit on a different project.
Do you want a portrait with your babe? Mini sessions available!
Our swell baby-loving sponsors make it all possible:
The reduced ticket prices of our party with craft, socializing, portrait options, coffee, and donuts (!) wouldn't be possible without the following awesome companies.
Penn Mutual – Helping people do more in life by creating solutions that deliver the complete value of life insurance across life's stages, complemented by annuities and investment products. A representative will be on hand for quick questions over coffee and donuts.
MyPostcard – MyPostcard is an app that enables you to send customized, paper postcards and greeting cards. Use your photos, or one of the MyPostcard designs to send a unique card to anyone from anywhere. Printed and delivered worldwide. Use code 510families to send your first postcard for FREE.
Bamboobies offers breastfeeding essentials, including mom-loved Bamboobies washable nursing pads, ultra soft bras and tanks. Eco-friendly Bamboobies products are created with love from one leaky mama to countless others.
Taste Nirvana coconut water has an award-winning taste. Using a supreme varietal called “Nam Hom” — or “Fragrant Water” — Thai coconuts, every Taste Nirvana offering is always approved by the experienced taste buds from a multi-generational Thai family business. Taste the difference at our party.
Nissa Brehmer. Our photography partner, Babylove by Nissa Brehmer, is focused on birth, babies and bonding through the early years. Nissa is an amazing Bay Area photographer and will be offering 5 minute mini photo sessions during our event. Fee and details to follow after registration.
Okay, now that you're super excited to join us and thank our generous sponsors for helping us put this together, remember to RSVP.
Note: This event will sell out. No discounted tickets available at the door and pretty please no big sibs.
[Photos by Heather Flett, Whitney Moss, but mostly Nissa Brehmer]