We are so excited to offer another Baby's Day Out in Berkeley. Do you have a pre-crawling baby? If so, we'd like to invite you to 510Families' popular Baby's Day Out at Brushstrokes Studio in Berkeley on Thursday, April 27 from 9 to 11 am. This event is fun for parents and babies whether you're crafty, social, or neither. RSVP to claim your ticket before they're gone.
Brought to you by BabyGanics, Bamboobies, North Berkeley Investment Partners — and of course 510Families.com. We have lots treats in store for you!
We want to thank our partners for bringing East Bay parents (and their babies!) a fun morning outing featuring pottery painting and snacks.
This party is a ton of fun and back by popular demand. Your ticket purchase gives you access to the following:
- Free entry into Brushstrokes Studio (usually $12 per adult).
- A small tile to stamp your baby's footprint (or $7 credit to another pottery piece you want to paint)
- Our team ready to hold your baby if you need to go to the bathroom or use both hands for anything!
- Nursing chair and changing table available in the beautiful, light-filled studio
- BabyGanics and a lovely changing table with products for you to use.
- Mini photo session for you and your bambino by BabyLove Photography (for an extra fee, parents can sign up for these!)
- Goody bag with special treats.
- Investment guidance because new parents have new priorities.
- Invitation to win a door prize.
- Bagels and coffee, on us!
At Brushstrokes Studio, you'll find everything you need to create a ceramic tile, frame, or mug with your child's footprint on it. Studio fees will be waived for this special event and the ticket price includes one ceramic tile or a $7 credit on a different project.
Our swell baby-loving sponsors make it all possible:
North Berkeley Investment Partners – Comprehensive financial planning and investment management to help you align your personal values with your financial decisions. A representative will be on hand for quick questions over coffee.
Babyganics helps you support baby’s exploration with products that care for your baby and clean the exciting world they’ll discover as they grow boldly!
Bamboobies offers breastfeeding support products on a mission is to ensure that new mothers and babies are happier and healthier, and so is their world.
Brushstrokes A spacious, bright, art oasis where you can exercise your imagination. Stop by, slow down, and make something beautiful with us!
Our photography partner, Babylove photography, photographs birth, babies and bonding through the first year. Nissa Brehmer is an amazing Bay Area photographer and will be offering 5 minute mini photo sessions during our event. Fee and details to follow after registration.
Okay, now that you're super excited to join us and thank our generous sponsors for helping us put this together, remember to RSVP.
Note: This event will sell out. No discounted tickets available at the door.
[Photos by Heather Flett, Whitney Moss, and Nissa Brehmer from BabyLove]