Thank you to our sponsor and partner, Kids Gym Berkeley, a fabulous multisensory activity center near the Berkeley/Emeryville border.
Day Camp at Kids Gym Berkeley
Important update: Kids Gym Berkeley will be running camp for working parents throughout 2020.
Summer Day Camp at Kids Gym Berkeley started June 8th and continues throughout 2020 to support working families. The wonderful facilities will be dedicated to young campers and not open to other guests until it is safe to do so.
Spaces are limited to keep groups at a maximum of twelve children with one staff member for every six kids.
Kids Gym Berkeley day camp structure & activities
Daily activities include open gym, arts & crafts, STEM, gross motor play, and sensory play. Providing distance learning support and supervision through the school year with homeschool and camp activities and PE.
Ages: 2 to 11
Hours: 8 am to 5 pm | Before & After care at $15 per hour
Rate: $450/week or $350 for a three-day session | Siblings save 10% | Families must commit to three (3) consecutive weeks of camp per City of Berkeley Public Health Department requirements as either of 3 or 5 days per week full days or mini camp.
Discount: Save 10% with code 510Families2020
What's new and fun at Kids Gym Berkeley
- New swings to develop gross and fine motor skills as well as balance and FUN
- Battle rope to develop gross motor power and strength
- New (minimalist) Hape toys are great for pretend play and balance
- Newly remodelled bathrooms and locker area
New Covid-19 safety procedures at Kids Gym Berkeley
Kids Gym Berkeley has adopted many new health and safety procedures and routines as well as changing out some of the smaller toys that might have ended up in little mouths without staff noticing.
- The new routine includes hourly cleaning and disinfecting including hospital-grade sanitation machines.
- All small toys have been removed from the floor.
- All guests and staff remove shoes in the lobby which are sanitized, bagged, and tagged.
- Masks are required for all adults.
- Limit trampoline to one child at a time.
- Each camp pod of 12 kids has a home base classroom with socially distant seating, personal supplies, and sneeze guards.
- Staff conducts temperature checks for everyone at noon, 3 pm, and 5 pm.
- Kids and staff are required to wash hands after every activity.
Visit Kids Gym Berkeley for summer camp
Kids Gym Berkeley
2920 Seventh Street
Berkeley, CA 94710
Thank you again to our sponsor and partner, Kids Gym Berkeley.