Then Comes Baby, the resource and lounge for new parents in Oakland, is home base for a bunch of classes that are starting up soon. We thought we'd share some highlights.
New parent classes
- First Connections: Moms Circle begins May 27 for a 6-week session meeting Wednesdays at 10:30 am
- New Beginnings: Second Time Moms Group begins June 11 for a 6-week session starting Thursdays at 10:30 am.
- Intentional Solo Parents Support Group is run the second Sunday of the month.
- Breastfeeding Moms Circle is on Mondays from 1 pm to 2:30 pm.
- Back-to-Work: Planning and Strategizing for Your New Normal is a two-hour session once a month.
- Infant Massage and Mama Self Care starts this summer
Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Hip-Hop Music classes begins May 29 for a 4-week series.
- Little Yogis for 2-4-year olds begins in June
- Coming soon: Potty Training sessions, Little Chefs, Spanish Language Learners, and other fun classes for little ones
Pregnant? Then Comes Baby maintains a regular schedule of prenatal yoga, childbirth preparation classes, and fatherhood prep classes, too.
Then Comes Baby is located at 3657 Grand Avenue in Oakland. Call 510.817.2229 (BABY) or visit them on the web >