This post is a tip from someone other than the author of this post. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living in my house, is purely coincidental. Yeah, that's it.
“Is That Me Yelling?” is a group for parents who desire more harmony at home. Join other East Bay parents to explore ways to gain your child’s cooperation without losing your cool. This four-week series will be based the forthcoming book, Is That Me Yelling? due out May, 2014 (and is facilitated by its author).
In a safe, small group setting you will:
- Learn techniques to manage your stress.
- Practice becoming more aware of your feelings, thoughts, and actions.
- Support each other’s desire to yell less and enjoy your kids more.
- Understand the temperament of your child and yourself.
- Develop self-compassion for when you lose it.
Dates: 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12
Time: 6:30-8:30 PM
Cost: $150 per person $275 for couples
To reserve a space or learn more, e-mail Rona Renner, RN at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, child’s age, phone number, and a good time to contact you.