RookieMoms.com has launched a 52-week challenge for new moms with fun adventures, outings, and a few projects thrown in for good measure. On 510families, we plan to play along with East Bay versions of all the suggestions to make it even easier to participate.
The first challenge is Activity # 226 pretend you’re in Europe. Click through to read the details.
[newborn Holden thinks “go ahead mom, have a latte, I’ll be here resting”]
Some of our favorite stroller-friendly cafes include:
- Bittersweet Chocolate Cafe in Rockridge. Go with a girlfriend for an early morning cocoa. Yum.
- Espresso Roma in Elmwood. Plenty of room for a stroller and near enough to Alta Bates for comfort.
- Zocalo Cafe on Bancroft in San Leandro is a great kid-friendly locale. Watch the big babies and toddlers do their thing while you sip a latte.
- The World Ground Cafe in the Laurel district of Oakland
Did we miss your favorite Euro-style cafe? Did you complete this challenge? Love it or hate it, tell us about it:
- Comment below.
- Share a picture with us on Facebook.
- Name your destination on Twitter and use hashtag #rookiemoms.
- Or, post a link in the comments to your own blog post about this challenge.