Update: Due to air quality in the Bay Area, many of the outdoor activities are cancelled this weekend, and places may decide last minute. Check first.
Bonus: Check out indoor play spaces in town.
Head to Fourth Street in Berkeley for MonkeyPalooza – a free, fun event for all the little monkeys in your life.[Rescheduled for December 1 due to air quality]
- Walnut Creek on Ice opens for the season! Join in on the fun at the Children's Winter Festival – skating, face-painting, and more.
- Craft a Jolly Santa with Michaels. Because it's never too soon to start decorating for the holidays.
- For all things birth and baby, make your way to San Francisco to the Bay Area Birth + Baby Fair.
- Pop bubbles and dance around with Dawn – Sunday Kindergym is fun for everyone.
- Rock out with Mister G at The Freight – a rockstar that performs funk to folk and everything in between!
- Visit a Berkeley museum for a drop-in art project – Mandala making at the Berkeley Art Center or Moche inspired face rattles at the Hearst Museum.