We've rounded up ten things to do with kids this weekend.
- Celebrate Pride at Habitot with its free admission day Rainbow Party!
- Learn unicycling, juggling, hooping and more at the Free East Bay Juggling Festival!
- Clap, sing and move along with singer-songwriter Bonnie Lockhart who brings a free interactive children's music concert to Berkeley Public Library.
- Watch some acrobatic fun with Circus of Smiles brought to you free by Oakland Public Library!
- Discover a new place to cool off at one of these pools or beaches in the East Bay.
- Take your pick of one of these Father's Day activities – breakfasts, festivals, and live music!
- Take dad to a kid-friendly brewery, so all can have a relaxing time.
- Explore bugs – the “good” the “bad” and “ugly” – at Bug Day hosted by UC Botanical Garden, Berkeley.
- Grade schoolers can try out a free introduction to sailing with Cal Sailing Club.
- Cross over to Alameda for The Island Jam Carnival – 3 stages of live music, bounce houses, food and drink, fun for everyone!
- The Northern California Pirate Festival will run all weekend.