Apples, street fairs, hikes and pony rides. Find your top weekend picks here.
- Head to Sebastopol for the annual Gravenstein Apple Fair – apple crafts, apple beer, apple cider and many more apple themed treats.
- Everyone's welcome to the 19th Annual Laurel Street Fair. Find food, family fun, and local vendors lining the streets.
- Take a hike! Join Chabot for an easy family hike among the majestic redwoods.
- Celebrate science and planets with a special space-themed story time at Barnes & Noble.
- What time is it? Find out while making a sundial with Lakeshore, then head to lunch in San Leandro once it turns noon.
- Hike to a pancake breakfast in Marin. Plan to leave early to beat the rush.
- Saddle up! Hop on a pony this Sunday at the City Horse Kids Carnival. A full day of kid-friendly fun!
- Sit for a showing of Shiver We Timbers! A Peripatetic Pick-Ye-Own Pirate Adventure. Free at Mosswood Park.
- Set sail! Take a boat ride from the Berkeley Marina. Free. Ages 5+.