Bees, burritos and beats. Your top picks for this weekend in The Bay.
- See what's buzzing at Lindsay Wildlife's annual Bee Bop – honey tasting, antennae making, pollination fun.
- Explore, learn and create using sticks with Paul Frank Wagner at the Berkeley Art Center. Ages 3+.
- Jam to the beat with a concert by Pride and Joy at Alameda's South Shore Center. Stay for dinner too.
- Sit for a puppet show – Tale of the Dragon's Tail at Berkeley's Central Library, then head to Jupiter across the way for lunch.
- Berkeley students are back! Can you tell? Party with them this Sunday at Caltopia – a full day of free family fun.
- Treat yourself to one last hoorah before summer ends – The Rockridge Ice Cream Tour is delicious!
- Walk the Jack London Square Waterfront to find vendors, vegetables and homemade goods from the farmers' market.
- Build and play at the LEGO Brickshow – it ends in August, LEGO lovers catch it before it's too late.