Have you seen Santa yet? He is popping up in various locations, make sure to follow our Santa Guide to get that holiday card photo.
- It’s getting cold. Let’s cozy up at the library to watch A Bug's Life – it's free!
- Make personal holiday gifts that will be memorable and make the grandparents smile.
- Take a selfie with Santa at Bay Street, warm up with a hot apple cider and get creative at arts & crafts stations. (tip: selfie stick for a large group)
- Get your dancing shoes on and head over to Downtown Berkeley for live music. Even if you have two left feet, you can still have fun shaking your arms instead!
- You can browse through all the aisles looking for that new decor for the holidays while your kids enjoy being crafty at Michaels.
- Looks like it will be a rainy day, so head over to Kindergym if you have a toddler full of energy.
- Or, hit the Baby Rave Dance Party hosted by Bay Area Children's Theatre on Broadway in Oakland.
- Have you always wondered how your favorite book might turn out if you had written it? Once Upon Your Mind improv shows will do just that!
- A fun chance to make one-of-a-kind stocking to hang by the fireplace at Fourth Street — you can also visit Santa and Mrs. Claus. Don't forget your camera.
- Tickle your ears at Golden Key Piano School's Annual Duet Recital where kids perform their best piano pieces.