I can't believe I still don't have photos with Santa! If you are like me, there's still chance to get that photo with him this weekend. Check our Santa Guide here. If you are done with the Santa run, here are some things to do on the weekend. Be Merry!
- Physical activities are great ways to bond with your kids. Stretch and jump at Bear Cubs Open Gym.
- Celebrate your holiday spirit at Fairy Winterland packed with storytelling, magic, unlimited rides, arts&crafts, and surprises. Don't forget to say hi to Santa as well.
- Entire family, from grandma to babies, can enjoy a fun and relaxing family yoga at Yama Kids Yoga.
- Climb the wall, jump on the trampoline and take a ride on a zipline at Kids Gym Berkeley. Santa will also be there with music, cookie decorating, and joy.
- Plan a night out for a movie to watch classic A Christmas Story at the outdoor theater. Bring a warm blanket to get cozy under the stars.
- Going out for lunch on Solano? Santa will be waiting for you with treats and pop corn. Take all the photos you want for free!
- Or you can try a new restaurant that are both tasty and kid friendly. See the list here.
- All the train enthusiasts can still enjoy Golden State Model Railroad few times more before it's closed until April.
- Be amazed by beautiful lights at Holiday Circle of Lights as you slowly stroll through the cemetery after dark.
- If your kiddo is extra energetic, try Pajama Play at Jumpity Bumpity. With PJs already on, all you need to do is transport your kiddo to bed when he/she is tired.