- Start the new year off right – take a Saturday morning family workout class with Mama Army.
- See Foo La La: Over the Rainbow before they skip out of town.
- Are you still playing tourist with out of town guests? Be sure to hit up one of our favorite SF parks – treat stops too!
- Ring in the New Year, kid-style. Here's lots of options, most at noon.
- Take a hike – Angel Island is a fun family-friendly destination, that includes a boat ride too.
- The Oakland Zoo is still lit up for the holidays, see them before it's too late.
- Explore Orinda – one BART stop past Rockridge and plenty of new things to do.
- The holidays are (almost) over. Take a much needed breather at a family-friendly brewery.
- Gather all your friends for a round of mini-golf at SubPar Mini Golf in Alameda.
[Photo Credit: Anna Azimi]