Yay, the weekend is here! I can't wait until the rain clouds clear up and enjoy sunny afternoon at a park. But running around in rain is also fun too! What are your plans for this weekend?
- Rock out with the Alphabet Rockers
- Who doesn't love munching on all-you-can-eat cereals and watch cartoon on big screen? Wear your PJs to Cereal Cenema at the New Parkway Theater.
- Fourth Street celebrates Lunar New Year with martial arts performances, lion dances, traditional treats, store blessing parade, and craft tables for the kids.
- Try out free martial arts and self-defense class at Studio Naga.
- Get creative and explore your curiosity at MOCHA's open studio.
- Film buffs! Enjoy the weekend screening animation shorts from all over the world at Bay Area International Children's Festival (all weekend)
- Scream and cheer all you want at Monster Jam (all weekend)
- Be part of 1st Annual Special Needs Table Tennis Tournament.
- Laugh out loud at Family Matinee: Improv Comedy Show. Don't worry if you are shy, participation is encouraged but not mandatory.
- Don't let the rain stop you from outdoor activities. Gear up with raincoats and boots and check out our guide 5 East Bay spots to get even wetter on a rainy day.