We are visiting grandparents in Canada and seeing snow for the first time, my daughter was super excited. Another weekend of being spoiled with sweets and love, then we are headed back to the sunny Bay Area. Now the rain stopped, enjoy the outdoors. Read on for weekend packed with fun activities to occupy energetic kids!
- Baseball fans! Oakland A's FanFest is here! From face painting to STEM exhibits and demonstrations, the day is packed with family friendly events, plus free food trucks!
- Tired of screaming kids? Take them to sing as loud as they can at Round1 for karaoke. Besides singing, there are bowling lanes, billiards, ping pong, video games, plus a bar and an ice cream counter.
- Karaoke is not your kids' thing? Try singalong class in Italian. A great way to expose your kids to a different language and have fun at the same time.
- Saturday drop-ins at the Junior Center is a great way to spend the day making artworks, play games and learn something new.
- If you didn't get a chance to participate in making art tiles last weekend, there's still a chance to have your artwork included in a street art wall.
- Wiggle and giggle at Baby Rave dance party. This popular monthly event will sell out, so get your tickets early.
- Visit farmers market (Oakland & Kensington) for fresh produce, delicious snack, or just to enjoy the music.
- Is your kiddo in love with unicorns? Treat entire family with sweet and creative donuts inspired by rainbows at Rainbow Donuts.
- There's always something new to discover at Crab Cove Center and Aquarium.
- If your kids still need to run around after visit to the center, visit the Washington Park next door.