The day after Christmas, my family did some exploring in San Francisco's Presidio. I'll do a whole post about it later this month. For now, here's a list of ten things you can do with your own family this weekend:
- The LEGO Brick Show is still going on in San Leandro and it's quite affordable to get in!
- Grandpa Clyde and his guitar invite tots to Freight & Salvage for a singalong. Start here, then hit Habitot for a full day of fun in Downtown Berkeley.
- Ice Skating is still available at the Little Ice Rink in Alameda — or if it's raining, at Oakland Ice.
- If you don't need an afternoon nap on Saturday, check out the hilarious kid-friendly show at The Marsh in Downtown Berkeley.
- Our guide to indoor play spaces in the East Bay for little ones has some new ideas.
- Oakland Museum of California offers free admission on Sunday. Don't miss the special colorful exhibit!
- Dinosaur fans, listen up! Huge replica, animatronic dinosaurs and a sand pit for bone excavation will be set up at the Solano County Fairgrounds. More details about Jurassic Tour – aka T-Rex World – are here >
- Try a new restaurant from our list of 99 Restaurants Loved By Kids!