The Fourth may be over but there's still fun to be had. Here's our top picks for this weekend in the Bay.
- Start your weekend off with crafting + coffee at Sticky Art Lab or toons + cereal at The New Parkway Theater.
- Join the Oakland A's to play a game of ball. You pack the Cracker Jacks, they'll supply the bat.
- Visit Golden Gate Library – pick up books AND meet animals from the Oakland Zoo. Finish your morning with a sweet stop at Anthony's Cookies. Yum.
- Hammer away at Home Depot. This month's craft is a fishing game – reel in the fun!
- BOGO Amtrak tickets this Saturday (and every Saturday through September) – hop aboard to Sacramento and visit the Railroad Museum. Choo choo!
- Put on your hiking shoes and bring your appetites to West Point Inn for a tasty breakfast after a nice hike.
- Sunday is the last day to play at the Alameda County Fair. Hurry, win your giant stuffed Minion before it's too late!
- Pick up berries at the Jack London Square Farmer's Market for a berry cobbler to make at home.