- Spend Saturday morning at the cinema – all you can eat cereal plus all you can watch toons. Just 10 bucks a person!
- Sit for a FREE showing of Shakespeare or Space Wars at Mosswood Park. Bring a blanket for the fun.
- Create art with light and recycled materials at the Berkeley Art Center. All ages welcome.
- Pick up some books and stay for the magic show – Germar the Magician is performing at Golden Gate Library.
- Hike to brunch at West Point Inn. Breakfast is $10 ($5 for kids), amazing views are FREE.
- Head to Antioch for a super fun waterpark. It's hot (like 95 degrees) there this weekend, so get wet!
- Sample cobbler, spit watermelon seeds, and jive to music at Jack London Square's Summer Jam.
- Find a storytime – Mrs. Dalloways's on College, Books Inc. on Shattuck, or B&N in Emeryville. I bet you can find ice cream after too.
- This is the last weekend to check out the Alameda County Fair. That funnel cake is waiting for you!
[Photo Credit: Anna Azimi]