Editor's note. The air quality is bad and worse as of this Friday morning. We are doing our best to keep up with closures. When in doubt, please call first. Our family-friendly events calendar has our most current info >
Happy weekend! Here's to hoping we can run, jump and play outside soon, while still holding the victims of the California fires close. Stay safe friends.
Create musical instruments from natural materials with UC Botanical Garden – a fun noisy craft you get to take home. (canceled due to air quality) Sing along with Grampa Clyde during preschool music time. A perfect morning activity just before nap-time.(canceled due to air quality)
- Craft cheerful little penguins with Michaels, and then take them out for a hot chocolate date.
- It's starting to get chilly out there – craft indoors with a warm cup of joe at Sticky Art Lab.
- Get groovy with your babe at a rave dance party just for little ones.
- Help create a story and then watch as it's acted out at the Once Upon Your Mind improv family event.
- Dance it out at a FREE family dance class, or stretch it out during a toddler yoga class.