The weekend is near and the forecast is SUNNY! We've rounded up the best outdoor activities, plus some indoor ones to keep you nice and cool too.
- Craft boo-tiful bat crafts with Michaels. So scary, so crafty. Boo!
- Pack a blanket and get ready to rock out at the Harvest Festival in Cedar Rose Park. Music, games and food for everyone.
- Sit for stories at the Berkwood Hedge School Storytelling Festival – an annual event not to be missed.
- The Rockridge Branch Library is hosting a Racial Justice Storytime. So important to start these conversations young. Check it out!
- Drop off the kids for a Halloween inspired Kids Night Out at Color Me Mine, and head out for a 2+ hour date of your own.
- Hike to pancakes in Marin. Head out early to get a good parking spot and first dibs on the hot cakes.
- Dance it out at a Baby Rave Dance Party! Plan for brunch after, then head home just in time for a good nap.
- Tinker your heart out at the Aurora School Tinker Faire. Rumor has it there's even an ice cream making station. Yum.
- Find a pumpkin (and carnival games, music and food) at the Harding Carnival – a super cute event to get your Halloween fix.